* Design and build DevSecOps Capabilities using TFS/VSTS – Integrations, adaptors, pipeline components, Infrastructure as code,
* Direct interactions with consumption teams to drive adoption and continuous evolution of base offering
* Troubleshooting software application issues. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, and third party products.
* Predict effects of configuration changes, identify applications bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
* Agile evangelist, work as a part of a high performing agile team and help others to
* Comply with the department application standards and general industry based Java/JEE based application development principles, theories, concepts, documentation and techniques.
* Contribute and participate in design and code reviews.
* Implement complete Java based application using Freddie development lifecycle.
* Collaborating extensively with peers, Business Analysts, Operations Staff and Department Managers to resolve issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge base that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to system end users.
* Administration of IT Enterprise Incident Management tickets including: Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and working with our technology engineer like network and database engineers to ensure optimal application performance and response times.
* Works closely with project and development teams transitioning production releases
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
* Typically has a minimum of 4-6 years related experience
* CSM/CSD/CSPO Certifications preferred (with associated experience leveraging these certifications)
* Extensive experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Github, TFS, Jenkins), Cloud (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure), Monitoring/alerting tools.
* Experience building TFS scripts/extensions (using Powershell, Typesript, etc)
* Advanced knowledge of system OSs (Windows, Unix, Linux)
* Experience developing using Angular, Node, other JS Frameworks.
* Hands-on experience building release pipelines (CICD) within TFS/VSTS for multiple development languages
* Experience leveraging advanced database concepts leveraging SQL, DB2 databases.
* Experience in web based application servers, IIS, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
* Innovative approach to execution and providing solutions, likes to take on challenges and working with newer disruptive technologies while understanding how to take calculated risks
* Experience in using infrastructure as code as well as leveraging Cloud technologies for application integration and deployment.
* Experience implementing and using TDD and ATDD approaches to development
* Experience building robust, modern Unit tests for .NET & Java
* Experience in building advanced automated, and TFS/VSTS integrated acceptance tests using modern techniques and tools (e.g. Selenium)
* Experience building containerized code (Docker) leveraging microservice design and architecture
* Lives the Agile Mindset and is an advocate for promoting the culture surrounding it.
* Strong security focus, leveraging modern secure coding practices along with integrations with DAST/SAST scanning tools within the CICD pipeline.
* Understand business needs, identify solutions, and present and guide the project team and sponsors in identifying best solution
* Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
* Contribute to the enhancement of department application development/delivery standards, tools and processes
* Provide L3 production support that includes evaluate issues, investigate cause(s) and come up with solutions to address defects
* IOs & Android Development Experience
* Splunk integration, leveraging Splunk as a DevSecOps feedback loop
* Strong, working knowledge of design patterns/OOAD
* Experience building TFS/VSTS extensions
* Experience leveraging Cloud Core services for app integration
* Experience transforming execution teams to Agile
* Experience defining GIT Branching strategies as well as leveraging Feature tagging
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Professional who is motivated and is an effective team player
* Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey technology solutions to business partners
* Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal.
* Quick learner of new technologies and tools.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.