Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Pointnext is a key focus business unit selling a wide range of services and solutions that protect and maintain customer infrastructure and their data. The three key pillars are; Operational Services, Advisory and Professional Services and New Solutions/ Business Models.
- Assists with designing and implementing portions of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
- Learns and practices basic analysis
- Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance and efficiency
- Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for process and tool expectations and needs
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of data collection and analysis tools and software packages. (Advanced Excel skills a must)
- Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of business and sales operations processes and practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and local language.
Why internship in HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration package
- Useful trainings and unlimited options for development
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to learn from the best managers
- 12 months employment
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.