Fluxx has a mind for technology and a heart for philanthropy. Our cloud-based platform makes collaboration, clarity, and organization of data effortless. Foundations, nonprofits, and corporations can streamline their processes and make better strategic decisions with Fluxx. When these organizations work smarter, they move the needle on what we all care about most – making the world a better place.
This role will help drive marketing content initiatives that build our brand and awareness and drive revenue across all segments of our business. Communications that promote corporate initiatives to employees including posts on internal social media and messages from leadership.The Specialist will spend 80% on external facing and 20% internal facing content and reports to the Senior Director of Demand Generation.
- Write original content over multiple platforms and formats, including ebooks, infographics, videos, blogs, and more
- Coordinate with design teams and design agencies for creative content design.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Coordinate with partners, leadership, or other 3rd parties to produce high quality content programs.
- Develop/execute strategies and campaigns to drive an increase in brand awareness via social media, newsletters, email marketing, and media outreach.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Manage creative development. Everything from digging for deep consumer insights to writing the initial brief, to working with creative teams, research, integrated stakeholders and managing the entire process including production through to evaluation and learnings.
- Identify and manage relationships (influencer and partners) to enhance ability to deliver personalized, relevant and timely marketing messages to customers across marketing channels.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Results and analytical driven mindset towards measuring efficacy of content strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent working experience
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with a drive for accuracy and details—writing samples
- Passion for creating world-class content marketing, including the ability to orchestrate every detail and measure results
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Experience in SaaS desired
- Experience and understanding of philanthropy space desired
- Passionate about Fluxx’s vision to become THE company that changes Philanthropy forever