At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
As a UX writer, you will be part of the UX design team. You will get to work with a team of product owners, designers and engineers that are passionate about delivering the best products to our users worldwide. You will be expected to understand customer insights, turn them into meaningful narratives and final text that reaches our end users. Our team of diverse and international colleagues always welcome innovative ideas and we strive to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
We have developed a highly refined product in the last years and now massively scale up the company on a global level. Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
What is expected from you
- Write and maintain copy for HelloFresh digital products according to our brand and tone-of-voice guidelines. Act as a subject matter expert (a company “go to”) for user experience writing.
- Collaborate with team members (designers, researchers, product owners, and marketing) to define requirements for projects, drive the narrative of products, execute UI copy through continuous improvement.
- Help maintain and improve our writing guidelines across the digital product. Ensure tactical execution to drive cohesive product narratives across all digital touch points within the product (and work with marketing and operations on touch points outside the product).
- Conduct content audits and provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- Help coordinate translations, improve writing tools and processes, format documents, and generally lend a hand as needed to produce world-class software and hardware products.
Who we are looking for
- You have strong experience in instructional, creative, or technical writing.
- You have experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects and managing multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working in fast-paced and changing environments.
- You understand and are able to articulate the importance of good narrative and copy on best-class products.
- You understand the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team.
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad