What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow? UiPath - Robotic Process Automation is aiming to do just that.
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of activities
- Customer journey and experience: expert in B2B marketing funnel. Tailor the journey, depending on point of entry and potential customer interest;
- Content creation: understand business context of potential customers and create white papers, slide decks, infographics, videos, explaining the migration to a digital workforce;
- Storytelling: engage potential and existing customers using the appropriate content;
- Product Evangelist: be there for relevant technical events and meetups, create and animate presentations;
- Restless Innovation: collaborate with Technical Product Managers, Delivery, Development and Solutions teams, to identify new strategies of product marketing.
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Proven track record in B2B software product marketing or system integrator marketing – at least 3 years hands-on experience;
- A background in content creation for software products or ideally process automation solutions
- Experience in building business cases for software product or system integrator solutions
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools, like HubSpot;
- Self-starter, kindness and a positive attitude;
- Strong knowledge of compliance compliance polices, and regulations.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus
We believe in hiring smart people and getting out of their way. Our company was funded by technical founders and we place the highest emphasis on technology and our own people. We keep meetings and ceremony to an absolute minimum, no suits, no non-sense.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses. We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.