We’re ONE team that is driven by our vision to unleash the power of human collaboration by delivering innovative, world-class solutions to our customers. We work smart, with a collaborative state of mind that drives our strategy and helps us achieve our common goals.
Polycom’s innovative spirit begins with our people. We empower your personal and professional growth and we strive to give you everything you need to achieve your highest level of excellence. With your help, we’ll accomplish great things.
Are you Passionate about building ground breaking experiences with the latest technologies in a fast paced and well funded environment? Interested in working with some of the best and brightest in the industry to help change the way people collaborate? As a member of Polycom's Austin Collaboration Experiences team you'll do that and more while building ground breaking products conceived through user centric design and delivered with agile methodologies.
As a member of our core services group you will work on cross functional teams to build android based video collaboration systems used to empower and connect hundreds of thousands of people all across the globe. You and your team will not only be responsible for developing key technologies but also be entrusted to ensure our solutions align with our customers needs and market trends.
• Design, develop, test and debug software for video conferencing systems.
• Emphasis on C/C++ development.
• Follow standard software engineering practices and maintain software through version control systems.
• Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 5+ years C/C++ development experience
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Master’s Degree
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies