Overview & Responsibilities
- Manage TriCore’s cloud-enabled application management services for Oracle E-Business Suite that provide complete support for underlying hosted application infrastructure.
- Serve as a primary DBA for a group of US based customers
- Strong experience in Production Maintenance, Administration, Clone, Upgrade, Migration and New Implementations of R12/11i environments.
- Experience in R12/11i Application Integration with 10g/11g Application Servers and its administration.
- Proficient in Installation, Configuration and Upgrade of 10g/11g Databases
- Experience in Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Data Guard, ASM, Replication and Performance Tuning.
- Exposure to advanced Oracle Technologies like Weblogic, Agile, Demantra, OBIEE, SOA and Apex.
- Must be good at Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of Production related issues.
- Critical events SLA management and first response
- 24 X 7 support
- Work from home option available for weekends & off-hours
- BS Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of Oracle Application database Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rackspace is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Already a Racker? Head to our Racker Portal