Oracle SaaS - ERP Architect
Oracle Consulting is seeking an experience SaaS-ERP Architect to drive successful Architectural planning of Oracle SaaS-ERP portfolio adoption at target organization whom adopting Oracle SaaS-ERP.
The successful Oracle SaaS-ERP Architect should have experience in oracle SaaS-ERP services, the relationship between them, how those services would surround other services, applications / systems and how can they be leveraged to achieve innovation. This position requires an intensive experience in all SaaS- ERP modules like Financial Cloud, Procurement Cloud, PPM Cloud, EMP Cloud, GRC Cloud and SCM Cloud.
This will be a client-facing role so strong communication skills are essential.
· Candidate should hold a certification of an Enterprise Architecture framework like TOGAF, ZACHMAN…etc.
· Candidate should have good design and Architectural experience in Oracle SaaS-ERP modules service. Financial Cloud, Procurement Cloud, PPM Cloud, EMP Cloud, GRC Cloud and SCM Cloud
· Good experience in SaaS-ERP integration methods and supported interfaces.
· Good understanding of the cloud delivery model concepts and economy
· Strong experience in cloud security concepts
· Hands on experience in SaaS-ERP services
· Provide leadership, Architectural and hands-on expertise and execution monitoring capability on the delivery of SaaS-ERP based technical solutions to extend and integrate with cloud and on premise applications, Oracle and 3rd party.
· Operate independently to provide quality work products; perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to develop SaaS-ERP Architectures to meet customer needs; apply Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices; demonstrate expertise to deliver technical solutions on complex customer engagements.
· Lead the solution design aspect of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget; act as the domain expert on projects; effectively consult with management of customer organizations; participate in business development activities; develop and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
Required Professional Skills:
· At least 10 years of experience in designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle SaaS-ERP service.
· Oracle PaaS experience is a plus
· AIM / OUM Methodology
· Deep knowledge on SDLC
· Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel
· Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
· Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
· Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Provide written and oral updates to management
· Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary
verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Kuwait, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Qatar
Regular Employee Hire