Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
As Senior Financial Analyst – Operating Segment FP&A, perform highly complex and interpretive financial analyses across business segments under minimal supervision. Present analysis and recommendations to management. Act as a leader to less experienced staff. Effectively lead small teams and work well with cross-functional project teams. Responsibilities may also include business partnering, analytics, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) & Strategic Plan, monthly forecasting, Metrics & Scorecards, and/or Period close support. Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Serve as a business partner to the Operating Segments on accounting and finance related analyses. This will involve the ability to assess business needs, resolve risks and opportunities in a timely manner, and clear communication of issues/business results.
- Update the monthly Operating Segment forecast based on business changes. Actively communicate changes to business partners by providing specific, actionable and forward-looking commentary on the various changes as well as guidance on potential risk.
- Participate in the preparation and compilation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Plan.
- Contribute to month-end/quarter-end close activities to ensure completion of assigned tasks, including identification and resolution of unusual items and issues in a timely manner.
- Provide comprehensive financial analyses and models for various requests.
- Responsible for project work that will rotate and cut across several different financial disciplines including, but not limited to FP&A.
- Lead both the delivery and development of metrics, scorecards and reporting.
- Participate in and/or lead various financial and cross-functional projects, depending on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA or CPA/CMA certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional general business and financial experience
- Proven ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced environment, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
- Background and experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively manage those relationships.
- Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.