Inkjet Business Development Manager
To reinforce the development of our Digital Inkjet Department, we are looking for an Inkjet Business Development Manager to join our Textile Effects Department in our offices in Istanbul, Turkey.
As the Inkjet Business Development Manager you will:
- Participate in the development and implementation of the local Inkjet business development strategy liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop the business with key digital accounts, actively supporting and challenging the sales team to drive new product launches to aggressively grow the digital inkjet business in the Turkish market place.
- Assist with communication, roll-out strategy and KAPs by actively challenging and driving local sales.
- Develop business partnerships and new business models, playing a pivotal role in the strategy and implementation
- Development and support of inkjet concept with equipment manufacturers both locally and globally.
- Determine industry trends and translate these trends into solutions that the company can provide with existing products
- Gives input to the GMM/RMM for innovation ideas competition, machine & digital head trends
- Degree qualified in Textiles, chemistry or business administration you will have a minimum of 8 years of experience gained in a commercial or technical commercial role
- You will experience leading regional sales or business development within the Turkish market both driving and managing the Sales Team
- You must be commercially driven, possess excellent customer focus and financial acumen whilst working effectively as a team
- It is essential you are highly motivated, positive, resilient with the ability and desire to learn
- A strategic outlook is required to take the initiative and make effective decisions in a structured, process oriented environment.
- You will possess excellent communication skills at all levels and be Fluent in both Turkish and English both verbally and written is required, other languages skills are an asset.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2016 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in over 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Talent Acquisition Partner (EAME)
Center of Expertise - Global Human Resources
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com