1. – MISSION – Job Purpose:
● The Inside Sales Representative position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of products to identified accounts.
● He/She is responsible to qualify, establish, build and nurture relationships with assigned portfolio of Proximity Accounts using remote communication tools (Email, phone, video conference…)
· Manage a portfolio of accounts. Account responsibility is focused on coverage of secondary accounts, often referred to as "proximity" accounts, and may include various types of end users and channel partners including, Electrical Contractors, Electricians, OEMs, Panel Builders, and Distributors, within an assigned Territory.
· Develop business plans with Sales & Marketing teams, based on account analysis (platforming), past sales history, business realities for the country, customer satisfaction, and growth potential (particularly cross-sell potential)
· Utilize various resources, both inside and outside of SE, to research identified accounts for various tasks including account planning, call preparation, and prioritization.
· Set territory goals and objectives, develop sales / account plans based on current and future needs, establish call plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the sales plan, to meet or exceed territory targets.
· Identify, manage, and close opportunities - follow up on leads, quotes, service and cross-selling opportunities for the accounts they own
· Use CRM (bFO) to perform best-in-class Account and pipeline management.
· Use quote tools and other SE applications to generate business and support owned accounts.
· Assist in the development and implementation of local promotional activity to drive sales growth in support of goals and objectives.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of electricity and electronics, SE products and product families, pricing, relevant competitive products and their strengths / weaknesses, and applications for identified segments. Use knowledge to apply SE products to customer's needs with a focus to drive growth and / or competitive conversions.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on key cross-selling tactics based on the types of accounts and / or assigned product / focus area(s).
· Establish strong collaboration with field sales reps and offer marketing team
· Contribute to Inside Sales Best Practice development.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with good time management, verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal communication skills with customers and partners. Must have product knowledge, as well as be able to effectively utilize company software programs/collaborative tools and have business and financial acumen. Must understand the challenges of approaching a customer via the telephone on an outbound cold call. Limited to no travel required.
7.- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
a. BA / BS or equivalent experience - technical background, particularly EE, strongly preferred
b. 2 years of successful sales experience in similar role (Inside Sales) or industry