Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This role is an individual contributor at an advanced support staff level and is responsible for applying independent judgment in resolving issues and making recommendations.
- Lead complex cross regional or cross functional customer service delivery initiatives and work towards achieving client and key stakeholder acceptance of deliverables.
- Ability to support and resolve critical issues on the ground that may arise without the proximity of peers/colleague similar to a hub support model. Resolving such issues require in-depth experience, crisis management abilities coupled with critical decision making aptitude which is expected for this role
- This role requires to lead country team and clients on key enterprise initiatives by Visa in the Indonesia market (core business, digital initiatives, system mandates, and so on)
- Provide insight and input within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact their clients, including Visa rules, integrated billing, and transaction research.
- Consult with client institutions and provide technical expertise to structure effective programs.
- Coordinate directly with client to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without client impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex issues encountered by country team members.
- Act as a mentor and train team members and backup team members in the hub office
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality, revenue and efficiency.
- Build and enhances positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Provide proactive planning and operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally and externally and develop improvement plans to address chronic client problems.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
- Partner with assigned Account Executives to identify additional business opportunities.
- Requires the ability to collaborate closely with the country team to supplement client relationship building and form key relationships at high management level of banks, fintech companies and startups
- Ability to present key aspects of Visa operations with authority to the government stakeholders
- Perform ongoing proactive operational reviews to include billing and transaction processing.
- Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Provide handholding, face-to-face training to clients and processors on VisaNet operations and technical matters from basic to advanced level of audience knowledge.
- Ability to deliver Visa technical workshops to varying levels of client knowledge on VisaNet and its core and ancillary services. To effectively simplify highly technical concepts to layman terms and be a market technical trainer is also crucial in this role.
- This individual will participate and be the consultant to the country team and clients on key initiatives/projects in Indonesia.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience; Minimum of 12+ years progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services is required.
- Local market and regulatory knowledge (Indonesia) and functional experience in bankcard operations, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Working knowledge of Visa systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, Visa Settlement Services
- Working knowledge of payments network and processing services - message routing, STIP, clearing and settlement
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Language proficiencies for market support needs (Bahasa Indonesia)