Have you always wanted to get creative and build products which contribute significantly to a smarter and greener world? Are you passionate about Electronics? Here at Infineon, we empower you to take your Electrical/Electronic Engineering career to the next level, by offering you the right development environment and all the resources you need to demonstrate your skills and achieve top results. Join us as an Analog Mixed-Signal Design Engineer at our site in Padova and become part of a successful team within a multinational company.
As an Analog Design Engineer you will be responsible for the module/block design of Power Management Systems (Linear Regulators, DCDC-converter as Buck/Boost, ChargePumps etc) for Automotive Applications from concept through release to production. Some developments will be within the context of functional safety (ISO 26262).
In your new role you will:
- Develop an understanding of product requirements.
- Define suitable concepts including Design for Testability.
- Create Circuit schematics.
- Verify your design by state-of-the-art simulation tools.
- Act as Layout-support and support of lab-evaluation and debugging.
- Be in charge of documentation of work products according to the quality requirements.
- Support of product qualification, product engineering, production testing and production ramp-up.
- Cooperation with application and product engineering for customer support.
You pursue ambitious goals, live up to high quality standards and you are prepared to manage risks actively. As a team player you think and act in a cooperative way and you are able to quickly establish successful cooperation to other teams inside Infineon.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in Analog Design for integrated circuits.
- Know-how in Power Management Systems (LDO, DCDC-converter).
- Experience in Analog Design flow in Cadence environment.
- Basics on Functional Safety standards (i.e. ISO26262) is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Talent Attraction Manager
TECMAIA - Parque de Ciencia e Tecnologia da Maia, Rua Eng. Frederico Ulrich 2650
4470-605 Moreira da Maia
Curious to find out, what the tasks of an design engineer are? Our employee Gunther tells you more about his daily tasks & what he likes most about his job.
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.
We offer four equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, the Project Management Career and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Feel free to subscribe to our job alert.