Managing consultant (SAP BI/BO/BW)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
We are looking for experienced Managing consultant SAP BI/BW/BO to participant in ambitious SAP implementation project.
· As a member of our SAP Business Intelligence (BI) team the consultant will participate in SAP BI implementations and develop analytic solutions using the latest technology and tools.
· The consultant will responsible for BI solution design and development, and translating business requirements into solid Business Warehouse (BW) and Business Objects (BO) solutions.
· The job mainly entails consulting with the client and responding to the client company's needs within the scope of SAP solutions and applications.
· SAP BI consultants will usually gather all the requirements, develop and implement SAP reporting platforms, provide end users with instructions, and troubleshoot any issues if they arise.
· Could participate in business development activities and should be able to represent company interests and participate in business development.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Package Solution Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
· Minimum 2 years’ experience of full life cycle SAP BI, BW and BO implementations.
· In depth understanding of BI concepts.
· In depth understanding of BW concepts, such as:
· ETL processes
· Data warehousing
· DSO/Info Cubes
· BEx, OLAP
· Front-end design
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role