Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Corporate Actions ("CA") Product Manager to join our Newark, NJ team. In this role, you will be responsible for the full product life cycle as well as planning and organizing tasks related to the development and growth of the applications supported.
It is paramount that you track, lead and implement client, regulatory and industry changes to ensure the products are kept current to industry standards. You will also work closely with the Broadridge Sales and Conversions teams to provide product mentorship and support for introducing the application to new prospects and assisting with the onboarding process of firms onto the platform. You will also be accountable for researching and responding to client issues within the pre-defined timeframes
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- You will facilitate client working groups for major projects
- Lead multi-client discussions (agenda, project list, minute reviews)
- You will understand emerging client functionality and business needs and the creation of value added offerings to meet these needs
- Coordinate change implementation process with internal departments, external parties and client testing/client signoff
- Product Roadmap (creation, execution, go-to-market strategy and adoption)
- Revenue growth and expense reduction
- You will work with management and other product managers to determine prioritization of portfolio development
- Develop expertise in one or more areas of the BPS Product line
- You will support Sales and Marketing with presentations, demos, webinars and expert knowledge of the products supported
- Conversion oversight and support
- You will assist in reviewing test plans for improvements and coordinating end to end testing with our test team
- Participate in Industry forums (monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives)
- You will lead projects through the entire lifecycle which includes requirements, testing and implementation to production
- Provide support for client issues which includes researching and responding to them within the pre-defined timeframes
- Undergraduate degree (Product Management courses a plus)
- 5-7 years Corporate Actions Product Management experience
- Knowledge of Global Corporate Actions Brokerage business
- Custody experience a plus
- A detail oriented self-starter with excellent analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, multi task in a timely manner
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations and work off hours/weekends as required
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."