Gain practical business analyst experience in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where employees are viewed as the company’s greatest asset and critical to our success.
• Learn & document current application capabilities & workflow.
• Determine new requirements & current shortcomings in collaboration with analyst teams.
• Brainstorm future application design & experience.
• Develop ad hoc processes using technical knowledge to streamline data management workflows.
- Act as a liaison between analysts and developer/support teams, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business requirements
- Assisting in the design and conceptualization of new business solution options and articulating impacts and risks.
- Provide technical assistance on supported application software for internal and external clients.
- Submit detailed, reproducible bug reports and assist in testing application updates.
- Troubleshoot possible software bugs with subject matter experts and developers, and log software bugs with development team.
- Interact professionally with the analyst teams, product manager and development team in testing cycles as directed.
- Work cooperatively as a member of a scrum team, consisting of developers and product owners.
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures carefully, with attention to detail required.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources quickly and efficiently, often assimilating facts from prior events required.
- Knowledge of SQL, R, Excel VBA, or Batch a plus.
This role might be for you if
- You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, Computer Science or related.
- You are a highly quantitative individual with the ability to do thorough analysis on the go.
- You have strong Excel skills such as vlookups, hlookups, formula relationships, pivot tables, macros, etc…
- You have strong English and communication skills.
- You have an ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive, high-pressure environment.
- You are a unique problem solver with a ‘why not’ attitude.