DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- Responsible for Sales Plan Fulfillment in assigned territory
- Leads the sales effort for Crop protection products in an assigned area.
- Performs direct selling activities and demand creation as well as coach, teach and manage a team of sales professionals.
- Directly manages the assignment of customers and prospects to a promoter. Provide leadership and vision for managing the appropriate channel to deliver seed to customers in the Area. Administer Sales policies and programs to meet sales and profit goals for the Area.
- Manage sales team and performance through the establishment, communication and clarification of expectations. Hold individuals accountable for meeting established performance standards
- Coach sales team to enhance selling activity, differentiate products and services and build relationships
- Calls on customers with promoters. Serves as a role model, teacher and coach to promoters demonstrating sales skills and customer responsiveness
- Identify customer and prospect opportunities and establish a plan to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Direct selling to assigned accounts which includes developing and maintaining the relationship, and servicing the account personally
- Sales Planning/Territory Management
- The person operating to Area Sales Leader must have a University degree from Economy, Agricultural , or equivalent, experienced in Agricultural business area.
- More then 5 years’ experience in a Agricultural Business position is a priority, or relevant education.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials
Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies.
Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.