Come Join Us
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
As an experienced and motivated Project Manager, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap, and planning and delivering New Product Introductions and other key strategic initiatives. You will partner closely with leadership, across technical teams and locations and be responsible for understanding the strategic context and business needs. You will define and manage NPI initiatives, roadmaps, and feature sets to ensure maximum value is delivered to the business quickly.
Your Day to Day
- Work with cross-functional project teams that deliver against initiative priorities and help realize business goals by introducing innovative products and technology solutions
- Own, manage, and communicate the priorities and roadmap for key NPI initiatives
- Create cross-functional alignment against goals and key performance metrics
- Own product backlog and schedule
- Work directly with team on translating the voice of the customer and related product requirements into specifications
- Manage the delivery of NPI’s with the team to ensure we are delivering products at the right time
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience managing projects or programs
- Proven project management skills in a multi-disciplinary engineering/manufacturing role
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Direct involvement in manufacturing equipment design/development
- Experience with manufacturing processes and lean techniques
- Ability to influence without authority, create win/win situations, and produce results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- Be a part of a company that is making a difference in the world
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.