Job Description and Qualifications
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
|Position Title :||Business Development Executive||Reports To :||Li Allan---Business Manager, PG/HE|
AS - Merchant Gases
1. Achieve territory Sales Targets through leading the sales group to sign new business with definition of prospects, preparation of sale & technical proposal, make presentation and build relationship.
(minimum target :new signing: 2 new customers per month; visit customers:3 calls per day and record in sales report every day.)
2. To provide sales skill with sales strategy, activity, personnel relationship and competition. To make good winning and market share in these area. Push the strategy performance and reach the targets.
3. Maintain strong relationship with existing accounts through periodic contacts coordinated with field personnel and make recommendations.
4. Collect, provide and understand market and competitor information in the territory
5. Coordinate with other functional staff to support the accounts.
6. Meet with potential customers on a continuing basis; Plan and participate in market studies in both structured and unstructured situations to: (a) present technology; (b) demonstrate economic viability; (c) structure general business parameters; and (d) recommend action plans.
7. Plan and participate in market studies and to provide information for expanded sales or
market share or for justification of new or expanded production facilities through
provide valuable information including marketing, prospects, competitor’s activities and their
Selling stratagems and customer’s complaining.
8. Prepare technical papers, feature articles, and assist in developing brochures and other technical literature (assisting equipment selection, proposal preparation, technical and commercial presentations and project management). Participate in trade shows.
9. Understand and implement proper safety procedures.
10.Account receivable: work closely with financial colleagues to insure account receivable in time and provide customers credit information to financial department.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience of sales and marketing field
• Must be a creative, organized, proactive self-starter to develop, plan, win support, andimplement sales strategy with limited guidance.
• Ability to achieve goals through individual who are using sales skill with persuasiveness, tact, logic and personal traits. Requires strong diplomacy, conflict resolution, consensus building, and interpersonal skills to work including negotiation, team work, experience and strength.
• Through knowledge of market study, practices, tools, concepts and techniques.
• Strong written and oral presentation skills, including spoken and written fluency in Chinese and English
• Good PC and internet skills
Business Development Executive
Asia - Regular
Global Industrial Gases
Business Sector / Division
Industrial Gases Asia