Consulting Sales Executive MEA
· Reports to the Consulting Sales Director, Middle East
· Works collaborative in the country with License sales, Industries, Support & business support functions to achieve Consulting bookings.
· Works collaboratively with the local and regional Consulting Delivery Practices Engages in external relations vis-à-vis Customers and Partners as an Oracle Consulting representative
· Drive the bookings for new business in his assigned area and Supports the bookings for up-sell business in the assigned area
· Create mainstream offerings for customers
· Ensure that these are known on regional level by correctly maintaining the pipeline in the systems
· Drive the Opportunity Management Process for Consulting
· Drive the bid management process for consulting for Consulting offers
· Ensure project success of each engagement both financially as from a customer satisfaction viewpoint
· Ensure that Engagement Satisfaction Measures (ESM’s) are performed on each relevant engagement
· Ensure that every engagement has an Oracle internal project owner
· Fulfill the achievement of the allocated bookings quota – both for mainstream as for overlayed new business
· Proven ability to sell Services to customers on at least the CIO level
· Proven ability to operate in a networked environment (matrix-model, multiple reporting / interaction-lines)
· Perseverant, ‘can-do’ attitude (i.e. seeking multiple alternatives to ‘get the job done’ when the initial approach doesn’t succeed)
· Must have a sales experience in software solutions marketplace preferably in Public, Telco and Banking sectors
· University degree
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Yes, 50 % of the Time
United Arab Emirates
BH-BH,Bahrain-Manama, JO-JO,Jordan-Amman, KW-KW,Kuwait-Kuwait City, LB-LB,Lebanon-Beirut, QA-QA,Qatar-Doha
Regular Employee Hire