Cybereason is looking for an Engineering Director to lead teams of software engineers. We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced Engineering Director to manage one of our development groups. You will lead 3-5 teams and team leaders of high performing individuals responsible for all aspects of our product.
In this position you will:
- Recruit top talent engineers and rapidly build a big engineering group.
- Lead teams of developers responsible for all backends systems of our service
- End-to-end delivery to production – From design to deploy.
- Manage development in a highly dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems
- Help design stable systems that process a huge amount of diverse data elements, while allowing sophisticated algorithms to run on them and generate near-realtime results.
- 10+ years of R&D leadership experience
- 2+ Years experience in managing Team-Leaders
- 7+ years of hands-on experience
- Strong technical understanding in Software Design and Object Oriented
- Strong architectural skills
- Firm understanding of security concepts
- Knowledge in: Java/C++ or both, Big Scale systems, Big Data
- People person, data-driven person, leadership skills