Quartet is a mission-driven technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered. We partner with insurers and physicians to make mental healthcare more accessible and integrated into primary care. Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy to use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care. We are a team of engineers, data scientists, and clinicians, finding solutions for a broken healthcare system. Venture-backed by the very best healthcare and technology investors, including GV (formerly Google Ventures), Quartet is using this investment to further build its team and expand into 5+ new markets in 2018.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for generating leads and prospecting Quartet’s new territories. You will speak with healthcare providers and their staff to conduct both cold and warm outreach; working off a new target acquisition list as well as following-up on our marketing acquisition campaigns. You will sell the value that Quartet can add to their practice, and connect them with our in-market Sales and/or Account Management team.
- Conduct a high volume of inbound and outbound calls to and from leads
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s services, content and solutions
- Succinctly articulate our value proposition; consultatively sell Quartet
- Identify and communicate effectively with key contacts within a practice
- Develop detailed, strategic sales plans to demonstrate how to grow our business within assigned accounts or territory
- Provide accurate forecasts and market intelligence to Quartet leadership and the Market Success team
- Collaborate with other Quartet field sales team members to secure new business
- Provide input in conjunction with account team on development of marketing plans and programs to maximize goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years proven experience generating new business sales, preferably in a business to business environment
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented with new business sales or hunter mentality
- Strong new business prospecting, selling, negotiating and closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Strong understanding and use of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM systems
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.