Quartet is a mission-driven technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered. We partner with insurers and physicians to make mental healthcare more accessible and integrated into primary care. Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy to use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care. We are a team of engineers, data scientists, and clinicians, finding solutions for a broken healthcare system. Venture-backed by the very best healthcare and technology investors, including GV (formerly Google Ventures), Quartet is using this investment to further build its team and expand into 5+ new markets in 2018.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities - Market Launch:
- Lead the launch of markets by making first contact with Behavioral Health and Primary Care providers identified as leads by the Business Intelligence team. Succinctly explain Quartet’s value and quickly assess the practice’s interest.
- Virtually on-board practices where possible, or schedule meetings for Acquisition team to on-board practices.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities - Market Growth:
- Manage “book of business” of existing, regionally distinct, Behavioral Health and/or Primary Care Providers.
- Take a relationship-building approach to interactions with users; build their trust, add value to their practice, serve as a caring and available partner.
- Increase user engagement and decrease user attrition within book of business.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Acquisition Managers to jointly manage user accounts based on recent user feedback and/or behavior.
- Develop standardized outreach cadence for practices. Outreach should achieve dual goals of ensuring Quartet remains top-of-mind for practices while also consistently providing value to users.
- Identify and develop up-sell and expansion sales opportunities that enhance Quartet’s performance indicators.
- Systematically collect user feedback and analyze user behavior to identify opportunities for product changes, marketing campaigns, or automation of Account Management tasks.
- Analyze factors that lead practices to react to Quartet services in distinct ways. (Ex: Are there common traits in the practices that submit 10 referrals/month?)
- Deepen relationships with existing users through clinical and scientific support, referral update reports, smart screens, pilot programs, research studies, and additional Quartet offerings as they are developed.
- Support Acquisition team by providing sales, customer and implementation support. This will include but is not limited to onsite visits, regional and national industry conferences and presentations, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One to two years of field based account management experience where the primary focus of the role was to grow existing business through virtual and face-to-face interactions with users.
- Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds, identify their unique motivations, and build relationships that meet their specific interests without sacrificing efficiency.
- Strong task organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Succinct and headline-focused written communication.
- Analytical tendency to identify trends and opportunities for increased efficiency, and proclivity for sharing insights with team.
- Track record of contributing creative yet practical solutions to problems.
- Ability to build new processes and learn new skills quickly.
- Resilience and self-regulation to consistently display professionalism, even when faced with challenging situations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to accept the rapid changes inherent in Quartet’s growth-stage environment.
- Knowledge and willingness to work within a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel within assigned region at least 40% of the time.
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.