Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Director that will lead a team of marketers to define overall go-to-market strategies for our faith-based vertical. The Director will have responsibility for driving the development, execution and tracking of our market strategies along with the management of customer acquisition and retention initiatives for our faith-based customer portfolio.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve and exceed annual booking targets for the faith-based vertical.
- Drive product roadmap investment strategy and ensure execution to meet objectives and priorities within the vertical.
- Translate market knowledge into actionable plans with measurable results and quickly acquire a thorough understanding of non-profit buyers and operational challenges
- Size and define market segments, understand the competitive dynamics of targeting, positioning, pricing, packaging and differentiation for assigned solutions within the services and support portfolio
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing to design and deliver lead generation initiatives across multiple vehicles: tradeshows, seminars, webinars, calling campaigns, etc.
- Guide development of premium content and engaging presentations, one-pagers, case studies, research reports, blog posts, social media, and webinars to highlight Blackbaud’s innovative value proposition and industry insights
- In collaboration with sales continuously refine comprehensive go to market plan across multiple geos, channels and market segments.
- Experience in Account Based Marketing targeting specific prospects and segments of the market.
- Ability to develop buyer personas, target buyer specific content and campaigns and integrate all into sales-ready messaging and content/playbooks for field sales.
- Proven track record of success in developing messaging and positioning specific to market segmentation of the HE vertical.
- Lead a team of Marketers to drive our "Go to Market" performance as a solutions provider.
- Manage and influence a team to create value/differentiation presentations, demonstrations, call scripts, case studies, web content, white papers, and ROI modeling
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (Master's degree a plus)
- 10+ years of Product/Solution Marketing experience (Software-as-a- Service or "Cloud" technology experience a plus.)
- Experience with CRM and/or interactive products along with a track record of driving growth and results for those specific products
- 5 years’ experience managing a product marketing team preferred
- Experience marketing to the faith-based industry is a plus
- Strong understanding and experience in SaaS, inbound marketing and "land and expand" B2B sales is a must
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
- Check us out for yourself on The Muse!
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.