About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Ensure that the International IT team in APAC receive the expected service from HR department.
This position reports to the HQ HR Director in charge of the IT teams, based in Paris.
• University degree in Business Administrations, Human Resources or related field
• 5 years+ general HR management experience in an international context (Asia-Pacific regional role a plus)
• Familiar with key HR functions including talent management, recruitment, compensation and talent development.
• Knowledge of APAC IT profiles and labor market
• Customer oriented, strong interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deal effectively with change
• Well-organized, self-motivated, excellent team player
• Strong influencing skills