Our mission as a leading investment management firm is to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We believe our associates are the key to this mission and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to our client’s success.
If you’re looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price.
Performance and Management Reporting / Dashboards
- Leads the development of custom performance and management reports/dashboards in support of strategic decision making processes by utilizing the latest data visualization tools and techniques.
- Operates as SME in data visualization and storytelling for the Strategic Change Portfolio of Projects.
- Independently coordinates new project requests, gathers documents, and translates business requirements for new reporting needs.
- Leverages knowledge of the business and project management to develop reporting tools and present derived business insight with senior leadership to enable key business decisions
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve and evolve existing business intelligence solutions. Encourages others across PMO and the firm to do the same.
- Partners with Technology to align deliverable and milestones to standards.
- Actively participates in governance process documentation and enforcing process across the firm.
- Analyzes information retrieved and assembles presentation quality information with business insight and strategic decision support for use by managers. Present findings to senior leadership in formal settings to deliver insight into business and project performance and KPIs.
- Ensures quality and data integrity in all project deliverables. Champion data quality initiatives and encourage others across the PMO to place appropriate emphasis on data integrity and governance.
- Independently and proactively provide consultative analytical support for business units and finance business partners as it relates to existing and potentially new deliverables.
- Partners with the Finance Business Partner and senior project delivery managers to evaluate existing performance and management reporting / dashboards and provide more in-depth analytics on existing and new reports
- Identify key drivers to reporting outcomes and provide business insight to Lead Manager, Sr. Manager, Finance Business Partner, and Business Unit leaders.
- Lead presentations on analytical findings, providing business insight to Head of Change and EPMO, Finance Leadership and Business Unit Leaders as needed.
- Manages department budget and faciliates prioritization of resources.
Project Management & Customer Service
- Provides regular, proactive status updates to the management and business stakeholders on project status
- Independently leads assigned project work, partner with business units to establish project scope and target completion, escalate to manager when applicable
- Consistently documents all phases of project work.
- Leverages strong technical skills and training in developing professional grade reports, dashboards, and models
- Promote best practices related to data visualization, performance and management reporting, consulting, and presentations - may develop or train others in these areas
- College degree and 10+ years of related work experience
- Project Management experience
- Advanced quantitative analysis skills
- Advanced client service skills
- Knowledge of Oracle, DB2
- Skilled in the use of Visio or other process or flow chart tool
- SQL Reporting experience
- Strong data and reporting skills using either; MicroStrategy, Tableau or QlikSense
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to meet with clients (primarily mid to senior manager level) to translate business requirements
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated ability to develop alternative solutions to the most complex problems and recommend the best solution to the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process oriented, logical thinker
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office. including SharePoint and Office 365 suite of apps
- Knowledge of relational databases and concepts
- Advanced in working with disparate data sources (Microstrategy, Oracle, Flat Files)
- Teamwork mentality
T. Rowe Price is an Equal Opportunity Employer