This role is to oversee and administer the employees’ rewards and benefits also to defining a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package, developing a consistent compensation philosophy and ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
- Member of Compensation & Benefits Center of Excellence (COE). Responsible for evaluating and advising on the competitiveness of the compensation and benefits in the Malaysia.
- Participate in 3rd party compensation survey process including job matching, survey participation and survey data analysis.
- Coordinate, provide support, analytics and systems administration for the annual compensation planning process (including salary planning and bonus allocations).
- Assist with the Off cycle reviews.
- Based on latest market information develop and review market based job structure annually including the salary ranges.
- Help to develop and improve internal compensation communication and education.
- Provide HR integration support for company acquisitions by analyzing and converting appropriately M&A compensation programs to Sensata structure.
- May be responsible for incentive, stock option and bonus plan design and administration. Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state legislation influencing compensation and benefits.
- Monitors and evaluates the companies’ benefits programs including: retirement plans, sick leave, time off and vacation policies.
- Manage group insurance vendor, monitor service quality and internal process, review the plan and contract on annual basis.
- Negotiates coverage services and costs with carriers.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance or related field.
- At least 3 years working experience as a Compensation/HR professional.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysia compensation & benefits policies and practices, labor rules and regulations is required.
- Strong analytical skills; Good skills in MS Office with strong Excel skills.
- Experience with Workday is preferred.
- Ability to work in a high tech, matrix, global business environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.