We’re hiring a Social Media Specialist in Japan who will be responsible for growing audience engagement and affinity for Autodesk in Japan using social media channels. This person will coordinate the editorial strategy for the Autodesk Japan social media channels, including curating, creating, and posting content to the social media channels, ensuring consistency in tone and voice on social channels; community management; and evaluating and testing out new platforms to broadens our reach to new audiences. This position reports to the Head of Brand Marketing in Japan.
- Curate and create interesting and relevant content for Autodesk’s social channels in Japan
- Grow and manage the community on Autodesk Japan social channels to foster engagement
- Maintain an editorial calendar for the Autodesk social media channels
- Coordinating with marketing colleagues in Japan on editorial planning and paid strategies
- Help develop social media strategies to amplify brand marketing content, events and other activities through social media channels
- Measure, report on and optimize performance of content
- Assist Japan Brand Marketing manager on general communications activities, including PR and events
- 2+ years of social media marketing or communications experience. A background in business-to-business marketing is preferred.
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms in Japan and norms, etiquette and best practices on those channels
- Working knowledge of data analytics
- Excellent creative written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Native Japanese and business English language
Marketing & Public Relations