Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Our Internship Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our Internship Program (6-12 months). Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from:
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for high achievers who are still enrolled fulltime at university pursuing a Bachelor/Master degree in IT related majors such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or any other IT or Business related major
In addition to the above, we are looking for the following qualifications:
• Language skills: Advanced level of written and spoken English
• Interpersonal skills: The ability to work well with people
• Flexibility: Capable of adjusting to rapid change
• Team player: Willing to be a collaborative and reliable team member
• Analytical abilities: Possessing an eye for detail
• Communication: Having the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
• Commitment: The dedication to achieve goals and being result-oriented
• Personality: Possessing an attitude fueled with positive-thinking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.