If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for Assistant Finance Manager to work in Unilever Head Office located in Ümraniye/Istanbul.
• Timely and accurate reporting
of financial data for all legal entities under Unilever Turkey
• OTIFNE (on time, in full, no errors) reporting of financial results, budget and analyses
• Controlling compliance of SAP journal entries according to Unilever Accounting Policy Manual
• Ensure compliance of accounting entries in SAP with the Unilever Accounting Policy Manual (APM) and Standard Chart of Accounts (SCOA)
• Prepare all necessary accounting entries for the financial reporting, monitor them and prepare the journal vouchers
• Prepare and control the monthly financial reports, manual forms and commentaries
• Perform variance analysis and analytical review
• Give support to internal and external audit
• University degree in a relevant
• Minimum 2 years of audit experience
• Fluent in English
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Proficiency in IFRS and basic understanding of local GAAP
• SAP knowledge is an asset
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study >> Job Offer