For a century, CSL has earned a reputation as a passionate yet responsible organization, driven to care for patients and deliver on its commitments.
The Product Manager of HAE Marketing, in collaboration with Sales, Healthcare Systems, Business Operations and Medical Affairs, is accountable for supporting both HAEGARDA (C1 Esterase Inhibitor Subcutaneous, Human) for the prevention of HAE attacks; and Berinert (C1 Esterase Inhibitor, Human) for on-demand treatment of hereditary angioedema (HAE). Primary responsibilities will include contributing to the HAEGARDA and BERINERT annual marketing plans to encompass the development, execution, and evaluation of strategies and tactics for all customer targets with input from cross-functional teams, external partners, and customers. Owning and driving specifics parts of both brands’ tactical plans. Accountable for tracking the Advertising and Promotion budget, and working with internal and external partners.
- Under the guidance of the Director of HAE Marketing, the individual will contribute to the strategic and marketing planning process for HAEGARDA and BERINERT.
- Executing and ownership of specifics tactics within each brand, including programs that target healthcare professionals. Take part in gaining management approval by presenting detailed tactical plans prior to implementation of programs. Leads specific tactical implementation, including timelines, creation of promotional materials, and training of internal stakeholders and field based professionals (National Account Managers, Sales Representatives and Medical Science Liaisons).
- Assumes brand budget Works with finance and Director of HAE Marketing to monitor spending against Reports budget results as requested by department management.
- Develops relationships with key external customers (to include Health Care Providers, Channel Partners, and Patient Groups) in order to maintain a thorough understanding of current market conditions.
- Position requires approximately 30% travel, including some weekends.
BS/BA, MBA preferred
Minimum of 4 years biotech and/or pharmaceuticals experience in sales, marketing or related experience that should include 2 or more years of product management experience.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable success in leading project and implementing key initiatives. Need to have analytic, oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills. Candidate should also have knowledgeable in financial management systems and ad agency operations. The position requires excellent organizational skills, collaboration, teamwork, and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Worker Sub Type: