As a Channel First - Partner Account Manager with responsibility for the Rest of Europe, you will manage SMB partner relationships, including marketing development, distributor interaction and sales processes for the key markets of DACH, Italy and Spain. Although the Partners will transact through distribution you will be the partner’s key point of contact at Dropbox interfacing with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox and distributor organisations in order to ensure the success of Dropbox and our partners.
- Own, build, develop and manage the SMB Partner plan for the designated region.
- Determine key Partners within each region with whom Dropbox can drive significant SMB business growth, identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within those partner organisations, and help them realise the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Train and collaborate with those key reseller sales teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers.
- Establish relationships with the key distributor personnel in the region to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the distributor Cloud Market Place (CMP)
- Lead the engagement between the wider Dropbox team of marketing, support, operations, and program teams with the Distributor and Partners within the region.
- Maintain and execute relationships at all levels of the company and manage the rhythm of the business.
- Secure executive investment in the Dropbox relationship and partnership growth within the region.
- Proven experience in channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the competitive offerings
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and team player
- Either Italian or Spanish as primary language. Preferable for German language skills too but Italian/Spanish speaking is a prerequisite.
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity