Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Business Development Small Business Intern - M/F
A typical day for the Business Development Small Business Intern M/F will include:
- You will work independently on your Projects and take full responsibility for your tasks
- You will work closely with our Marketing Department in order to optimize our Customer Experience
- You will support our Efforts in creating an Attribution Model for our Acquisition Funnels
- You will be viewed as a full Member of the Team
- You will also work with our Product Owners and Product Management to optimize the onboarding experience for our Merchants
- You will learn a lot during your residency at PayPal
- Last but not least you will support Projects for our existing and new Merchants
What does Success Look Like?
- You have integrated yourself into the team quickly and became an integral Part of our Strategy
- You provided valuable insights on how we can optimize our Website presence for our Merchants
- With the results of your work we are able to better understand how our marketing channels attribute to our Merchant Acquisition efforts
- You were able to show how we can optimize our upsell activities through the onboarding experience
- You have learnt what it takes for PayPal to support Merchants in their Business Conduct
- You deliver great results and you are able to work independently in a structured yet flexible and adaptable way and in a fast-paced team environment
- You have at least basic knowledge about the eCommerce Landscape - Knowledge about the Payment Industry is definitely a PLUS.
- You recently graduated from a business or business related University course
- You speak English and German fluently.
- You're available for a 6 months internship (full time) starting ASAP
You Might Also Have
- You are a true team player, interested in supporting and delivering against personal but also team and business goals
- You are highly organized with great attention to detail and follow-through
- You show strong project management capabilities and you are skilled in maintaining and reviewing reports and forecasts
- You think strategically and you use data to determine trends and insights, and help building programs to maximize opportunities from these
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.