As Key Account Manager in GSK, You will be responsible for :
1. Negotiate Trading Term and Condition with Key Account Customers
2. Develop Annual Business Plan with Key Account Customers
3. Regular meeting and Business Review with Key Account Customers to ensure sales objective perform as per plan
4. Regular Meeting and Business Review with GSK Distributors to ensure sales objective perform as per plan
5. Coordinate between field sales and Brand Activation, the conceptualization planning and implementation of consumer promotions, trade promotions (modern self-service trade - ‘Modern Trade’), merchandising, display and distribution activities.
6. To own and manage store activity calendar, Prepare by product category activity calendar, in line with Marketing campaign, and ensure all supporting tools and budget available, tracked to meet customer IMS objective
7. Set-up and maintain an information base for Modern trade channels within the trade channels.
8. Constantly monitor product availability and visibility at stores through field-check, and share visit-reports with KAMs for immediate action and join regularly business reviews with Store’s management.
9. Give feedback to Sales management on execution of marketing and sales activities as well as competitor activities (monthly posting)
10. Analyze and evaluate Modern Trade Channel trends and specific brand/category performance aiming for: growth in volume / value, share of business, distribution - width / depth as well promotion and merchandising thrust.
11. Update Marketing Group on latest trends on Modern trade channels.
12. Spearhead trade research/experimentation and application (where appropriate) of new technology
13. Establish services for merchandising and display operations (internal and or external)
14. Put in place Key Account Management Program for ‘Modern Trade’
15. Work closely with sales department in translating marketing plans into sales budgets and ensure accurate forecasting.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree from any major with good GPA.
- Must have experience working in Sales Team/ Trade Marketing / Key Account within the last 5 years with at least 2-3 years of experience as Key Account Executive / Key Account Manager handling National client.
- Preferred Candidate to have experience in handling HypermarketChannel.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world’s leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.