The Director, Product Management will drive new product development that delivers unique benefit and value to Broadridge's customers. This is achieved by executing the product plan for assigned products within the Wealth and Capital Markets Services product family. The Director, Product Management is responsible for the overall success of their products and making sure their products meet the needs of the marketplace. Other responsibilities include keeping their products current with industry regulations and to stay up to date with any future regulatory changes, defining the target market for the products assigned for all aspects of the product life cycle and focusing on executing the fiscal year operating plan.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Manage other supporting Product Management resources
- Write BRD's and proposed initiative summaries as assigned
- Manage and prioritize development resources
- Mentor less senior associates in group
- Drive/participate in key projects, strategic initiatives, assessments, etc.
- Primary contact with Development team and managing the priority of resources
- Interface with Marketing (collateral development, websites, roadshows, booth participation, public relations, etc.)
- Works on client conversions/on-boarding as needed
- Provide sales support including demos/RFI's/RFP's
- Participate in industry forums (monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives)
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations
- Gain expertise in assigned product areas and other product areas
- Competitive research
- Interfaces with industry
- Assist in production support as/when needed
- Work on other temporary assignments within the Wealth organization as workload, market conditions, client needs and market opportunities dictate
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Canadian Securities Course and background in information systems are definite assets
- Experience managing a product for a financial software company
- Supervisory or management experience preferred
- 7+ years experience within wealth and/or capital markets service industry (Broadridge systems experience is preferred)
- 3+ years Product Management/ Business Analyst experience required
- Strong sell-side back-office experience with in-depth knowledge of equity and fixed income products
- Experience with capital markets and/or wealth management technology systems and operational workflow
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication and client-facing presentation skills
- Good organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to translate client needs into Broadridge solutions
- Good analytical/math skills
- Able to understand client needs and competitive landscape
Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."