Broadridge is growing. We are seeking an experienced Senior Director of Product Management for our Corporate Actions and Reference Data product team in our Newark, NJ office. In this position you will help support sales teams, implementation teams, and the adoption of relevant products and services. You will be accountable for crafting and providing sales presentations and product demonstrations to clients and prospects alongside Broadridge's account management and sales teams. You'll be responsible for promoting client adoption of new and existing products, and build a feedback loop with other team members for potential improvements that may improve sales. You will participate in client assessments, requirements workshops and drive product development to ensure that client needs are understood and addressed. You will be expected to establish a leadership role within the team, and work with other product and support teams to ensure flawless execution.
- Gain expertise on existing and new products, stay up to date on all new features, industry trends and initiatives within the product suite to ensure knowledge and presentations are current
- Maintain and manage pipeline reporting of the product vertical
- Build and maintain compelling presentations for the product suite, emphasizing the value proposition for clients and their customers
- Lead team in achieving fiscal year sales targets for product suite and support T&M/enhancement one time revenue
- Work with Sales and Account Management teams on all RFI/RFPs, client meetings and demos for existing and new clients and product; Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process.
- Perform win/loss analysis for each opportunity
- Provide strategic input into product development to build and improve product offering based on research and client feedback.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the creation of a clear roadmap for implementation, and adhere to prioritization and quality assurance processes
- Support Product Managers, Account Managers and Finance in creating pricing proposals for recurring revenue/implementation costs
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior client partners to understand client's strategic goals and how Broadridge can partner on initiatives
- Support Product Management counterparts on high profile projects as needed, including project management, writing business/functional requirements and contributing ideas, insight and expertise to projects and initiatives
- Work on other temporary assignments within the BPS organization as workload, market conditions, client needs and market opportunities dictate (client assessments, conversion analysis/support, proof of concepts, fiscal year initiatives)
- 7-10 years of experience in the financial industry with knowledge of corporate actions processes
- Ability to constantly meet and or exceed annual goals for product sales/client adoption as part of a team
- Experience with managing large, agile projects
- Proficient with preparing business cases
- Excellent client relationship skills in a previous role supporting clients or sales support
- Proven leader, highly motivated, organized, self-starter
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, especially with senior leadership
- Work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."