Req ID: 23382
Job Family: 5256
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre! Did you know that cutting-edge technology is used at Sabre by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Did you know that Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism? Now that we have your attention, Sabre is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeed. We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team.
The Sabre Airline Solutions® business offers a broad range of software and data solutions to help airlines market themselves, sell products, serve customers and operate more efficiently. It provides both airline reservations systems, and a full suite of marketing and commercial planning software and enterprise operations solutions. Its data-rich software helps airlines make smarter operational decisions, personalize and retail their products to travelers. With the development of the organization we are now looking for a new solution leader for our Kraków office
Principal Marketing and Solution Management – Slot Manager Solution Manager
The industry leading Sabre AirVision Slot Manager solutions are used by airlines all over the world to manage more slots than any other system. As the solution manager for Slot Manager you will be responsible for continuing that market leadership and growing the solution with the following responsibilities:
- Understand and document customer business requirements.
- Prioritize development to meet customer requirements and to continue solution leadership over competitors.
- Stay up to date with industry standards and ensure solution compliance with those standards.
- Maintain a customer community model where investment in the solution provides increasing value for customers.
- Align solution investment to meet the financial objectives of the company and align with the business strategy of the Planning and Scheduling solution suite.
- Maintain a solution pricing plan and review sales approvals for pricing compliance.
- Attend IATA slot conferences to continue Sabre thought leadership in industry standards and generate new sales leads.
- Lead the Slot Manager solution track at the annual Sabre Planning and Scheduling user conference.
- Support the delivery and support teams with slot management expertise when requested, occasionally on-site with customers.
- Develop and maintain solution marketing materials, solution descriptions and road maps.
- Develop and maintain solution reference guides and release notes.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, coordinators and other partners in the slot management community.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing slots for an airline or a major airport slot coordinator for all phases of the slot management process.
- Expertise in IATA SSIM Chapter 6.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience using Sabre Slot Manager IATA or a competitor’s system for slot management. Experience with Sabre Slot Manager FAA is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to write business documents such as requirements, reference guides, release notes, and solution descriptions.
- Ability to prepare internal and customer facing business presentations.
- Advanced computer software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic work environment within an international team of experts in travel industry
- A solid position in a growing company.
- Competitive salary package based on experience, bonus plan based upon corporate and individual performance.
- Possibility to grow your career with us
- Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- Comfortable office location and modern office space
- Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Stay connected with Sabre Careers