Storeperson – Wetherill Park
This is not one of those ordinary jobs. Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment.
Our employees develop their careers through proven development programs and challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. We offer 'best in class' facilities, professional leadership, competitive remuneration, and access to market leading technology.
Team culture is extremely important to us, we help forge strong connections as work to foster a collaborative culture. Thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job. This is what we call Working Right.
About the role:
You’ll be based in our busy Wetherill Park branch where the focus is on our industry leading On-Highway, Power Generation engines and products. You will also;
- Warehousing activities within the facility
- Work with minimal supervision and demonstrate an internal customer focus to ensure accurate performance is achieved
- Carry out forklift and delivery duties
- Stock taking, ordering and reliving the parts interpreter
- Cross functional tasks; assist with front counter , dispatch, receiving, and parts interpretation
If you have some of the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- A current Forklift and Drivers Licence is advantageous
- Has demonstrated ability in written and verbal communication skills
- Previous warehousing experience is advantageous
- Learns new systems and procedures quickly
- Confident problem solver
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive rate, overtime allowances and annual bonus
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
- The opportunity to build your career with a recognised industry icon
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave policy
- Paid parental leave policy
- Access to an employee assistance program
- A diverse work environment that has been recognised annually for the last 11 years
- Discounts on selected health insurance and income protection
Cummins are a values based employer and actively encourage women, those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to explore where a career at Cummins could take them.
How to Apply:
Apply now via the online application link.
For more information about Cummins careers visit http://www.careers.cummins.com/ .
For a confidential discussion please contact 02 9102 3652
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-Australia, Wetherill Park, Distributor BR 210
Jan 18, 2018, 3:53:33 AM