Twilio is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our growing team of Enterprise Account Executives in the Western region of North America
- Lead of team of Account Executives and develop a strategy for identifying new sales opportunities. This leader will partner closely with Solutions Specialists leadership, SEs and CSMs to identify new revenue opportunities within the Key Accounts. A background / familiarity with solution categories like Contact Center, SIP Trunking, Call Tracking and others is a plus.
- Manage complex sales-cycles across our entire portfolio of products and present the value of our enterprise integration solutions to the Director, Vice President, and C-level executives
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including IT architects, developers and senior executives
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for all Key Accounts in region, partnering with resources cross functionally.
- Experience directly building and leading a high performing sales team with a consistent track record of over-achievement in earnings in past roles (top 10-20% of company).
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce
- Commitment to building and maintaining an operating cadence around pipeline generating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5-10 years of sales leadership experience, minimum 5 years of solution selling
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- Experience with collaborating with the marketing department to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.