Cornerstone Engineering Group, a Tetra Tech company is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Entry Level Environmental/Civil Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for you to utilize your passion for science and engineering degree while working on civil/environmental engineering projects including: solid waste management, landfill gas control and monitoring, air quality testing and emissions, topographic plans, environmental regulations, environmental monitoring, drafting (AutoCAD), cost estimation, specifications, report preparation (Word/Excel), and construction quality assurance (CQA). You will also expand your skill set to effectively and efficiently perform the following:
Prepare landfill gas piping plans and specifications.
· Analyze reports, maps, drawings, environmental data, and aerial photographs for landfills.
· Prepare landfill gas monitoring plans.
· Draft construction plans using AutoCAD.
· Prepare construction cost estimations.
· Collect and/or review environmental monitoring data (air, gas, groundwater).
· Prepare environmental reports.
· Oversee construction projects to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications and construction and safety standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Geological Engineering; experience in a civil or environmental engineering role preferred.
· Experience in landfill design, landfill gas system design or operations, permitting or environmental monitoring a plus; knowledge of environmental regulations a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Solid organizational and time management skills.
· Self-disciplined/motivated individual who also works well in a team environment.
· A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
· Unwavering personal integrity.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
No calls or agencies
Jan 17, 2018, 2:50:40 PM