If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Studio Producer - Tommy Hilfiger
The THNY Creative Studio is a full-service, in-house integrated creative agency supporting all marketing and communications initiatives for Tommy Hilfiger North America.
We are responsible for managing all areas of photo/video shoot production, retouching, digital production and print to deliver a coherent and consistent visual brand message across all marketing channels. Marketing channels include, but are not limited to, all integrated omni-channel marketing initiatives, DTC promotions, POS, store windows, look books, sales tools, customer loyalty programs, training tools, ecommerce, events collateral, content and runway production.
The Senior Producer will lead and manage the seasonal planning, asset creation, creative development and final production of all Company Stores/Full Price Retail direct-to-consumer marketing and in-store signage. This role will be relied upon as the primary “go-to” person who can effectively oversee the full scope creative workflow to ensure all projects, teams and external vendors are on track for smooth completion of projects. A strong knowledge of print, digital and imagery post-production will allow the Producer to work with creative teams and internal/external stakeholders to find innovative, yet workable, solutions to marketing requests.
Leads and manages seasonal planning, asset creation, creative development and final production of all Company Stores/Full Price Retail direct-to-consumer marketing and in-store signage:
- Supervise a team of Associate Producers in the planning and management of ad hoc and seasonal regional marketing requests, as well as the management of the versioning, execution and invoice reconciliation of national, in store and email rollouts
- Oversee the overall workflow amongst Marketing, Associate Producers and Creative teams, monitoring for creative/copy round overages, budget overages, process or timeline conflicts
- Ensure all briefs are complete and requested timelines are realistic – hold project kick offs with cross-functional team members
- Development of photo shoot timelines, management of imagery and video post-production, supervision of seasonal imagery guideline and seasonal creative template development
- Development and monitoring of seasonal timelines and planning
- Seasonal National marketing base version creative/copy development and approval – Attend seasonal executive creative reviews
- Seasonal In Store marketing base version creative/copy development and approval – Attend seasonal in store walk-throughs
- Seasonal Email template development and approval
- Seasonal print production planning and quoting – Communication of budgets to Marketing
- New print format exploration
- Management of complex ad-hoc assignments
- Attend weekly creative reviews with Executive leadership team
- Facilitate daily team status meetings and weekly cross-functional team meetings as appropriate
- Resolve issues escalated by Associate Producers or Marketing team members
- QC of routed and released creative to ensure briefed in needs and requested changes are accounted for
- Ensure project management tool compliance across cross-functional team members
- Maintenance of imagery and video assets on creative server
- Works with Marketing team to establish reasonable project budgets based on project scope. Bids out and negotiates projects to applicable vendors. Communicates cost options to Marketing teams. Ensures projects stay within agreed upon budgets and escalates potential overages to Marketing teams. Invoice management; reconciling vendor invoices to estimates; distributing approved invoices to the Marketing teams
- Determines appropriate vendors to use based on project scope. Determines appropriate creative team assignees based on expertise and workload. Prioritizes designer workload based on project schedules and business importance. Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines. Recommends and continually updates procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field
- 6-8+ years integrated project management experience, including prior management of print production, digital production, image editing
- Prior experience managing direct reports
- Creative agency experience and fashion retail experience, both a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong professional partnerships
- Strong interest in and aptitude for producing creative and marketing solutions
- Positive attitude, teamwork-oriented, reliable, focused on deliverables
- Creative problem-solver
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate direct reports
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and proven ability to effectively manage upwards and interact with various levels of senior management
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to conduct and lead meetings independently and efficiently
- Intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS and common coding/programming practices
- Critical eye for color evaluation and color matching.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the capabilities and limitations around various print production processes including web, conventional offset, digital, dye sublimation and specialty printing (including silkscreen, embossing, engraving, letter pressing and foil stamping). On press experience overseeing digital, web and sheet fed printing is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of packaging and finishing techniques, chipboard, die cutting, mounting, finishing and corrugated/temporary displays etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of paper sourcing and specialty papers,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience working within web-based project management systems a plus (ex – Wrike, Workfront, Basecamp; etc.
- Fluid environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Willing to work occasional nights and weekends. Must be available for occasional travel
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.