Design Your Future at PVHWorkday Payroll Configuration Lead - PVH Corp.
The Workday Payroll Configuration Lead is responsible for configuration activities in support of Workday payroll in the US and Canada. S/he will have deep expertise in Workday Payroll including earnings and deduction code setup and maintenance, compensation elements, G/L mapping and cost center overrides, pay groups and schedules. This role requires payroll process knowledge to understand complex policies and translate them into Workday configuration. This role will also have a good understanding of Workday HCM as it relates to components that impact payroll.
o Serve as an expert in Workday payroll configuration and ensure the successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within required timelines
o Manage the deliverables, scope of work and quality
o Conduct design sessions with Payroll Owner(s) to understand business requirements
o Configure & test new Workday functionality per requirements
o Develop thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes
o Develop high-quality deliverables and presentations for review with stakeholders to communicate key business process concepts
o Partner with cross-functional teams in the development, testing and implementation of enhancements/releases (new integrations, Workday updates, etc.)
• 5+ years overall experience in configuring and supporting HRIS applications as well as designing solutions
• 2-3 years’ experience in Workday Configuration with a good understanding of Workday functionality, etc.
• 2-3 years’ experience supporting a payroll function from a technology perspective, preferably Workday
Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline
- Past Workday HRIS experience is REQUIRED
- Serve as an expert in Workday configuration and ensure the successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines.
- Manage the deliverables, scope of work and quality for responsible workstreams
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.