Field Marketing Manager
Be the CMO of your own territory !
The Zscaler Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing strategically focused marketing activities and programs designed to support the sales process from prospecting to close and upsell. These activities are customized to specific regions, reps, accounts, contacts, and opportunities. The Field Marketing Managers are tightly aligned to the sales team and continually evaluate against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions are being made to develop new business pipeline.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales and the channel account teams to gather territory requirements and recommend plans to support pipeline targets
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary marketing contact with local sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Work with the Partner business development and channel marketing teams to understand best partner sales opportunities, develop marketing programs to drive business and increase partner engagement
- Execute on event strategy, tactical plans and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis for our participation in industry trade shows, internal sales meetings, customer and partner events
- Manage budgets, forecast and compile reporting metrics for each specific program
- Track projects and manage lead follow-up
- Research, select, negotiate and manage vendors and services
- Measure each project against goals and follow-through to completion both on time and within budget
- Guide and ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each specific project
- Lead, manage, supervise and provide direction to contractors and vendors for the duration of each specific project
- Prepare shipments for on-time and accurate delivery
- Minimum of 4-5 years of corporate/field event management experience
- Proven experience in building marketing and event strategies and executing complex events and programs
- A team player with a “can do” positive approach who can think outside the box and problem solve often in difficult situations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with channel partners and developing partner relationships
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Ability to plan all event related details but able to adapt and execute when unexpected change occurs
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to travel up to 30%