Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Corporate Information Technology (IT) partners with each division in KLA-Tencor to develop, engage and promote global enterprise solution leading the way with innovations which meet the business’ needs.
IT is responsible for delivering consultative services in support of our world-wide design engineering teams to meet our strategic objectives of bringing new products to market Better, Faster, and Cheaper.
We are seeking a TM1 developer with strong technical capability and the ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. By joining our team, you will get the opportunity to work on the latest tool set and add value in a complex and demanding environment. This position will be directly responsible in building and maintaining TM1 solutions. You should have experience with a variety of architectures, patterns and methodologies, and three to five years of hands-on TM1 design and development experience.
This position will provide the opportunity to work on KLA-Tencor’s BI stack as well. Experience with BI reporting like SAP BOBJ, MS Power BI or Tableau is a strong plus.
- Develop Functional and technical design specifications and documents
- Full life-cycle TM1 application development
- Design and maintain large/complex cubes and dimensions following best practices
- Create and modify complex Business Logic into TM1 Rules
- Work with Business Analysts to gather, analyze and document system requirements
- Ensure stability of the environment ensuring objects are properly monitored and audited to provide data integrity, accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- TM1 server maintenance, environment setup, cube design, and application design
- Document and communicate risk assessments pertaining to new functionality and enhancements
- Train end-users on TM1 functionality, models, and report development utilizing best practices
- Build and implement detailed BI solutions to meet business requirements
- Build and maintain BI reports and dashboards
- Respond to technical requests from internal customers via email/telephone calls for support
- Follow up on outstanding support requests and ensure timely resolution of issues
- Strategize with the team to create solutions with a robust focus on automation, scalability, and action-oriented intelligence
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and elicit feedback
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3-5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Strong academic credentials needed
- Experience with TM1 version 10.1 or later
- At least one additional multidimensional OLAP tool is preferred
- Understanding of accounting/finance terms and concepts is required
- Knowledge of planning, budgeting, and forecasting functions and business processes
- Good data modeling experience and familiarity with Data Warehouse best practices
- Expertise in developing reports and dashboards in Tableau, Power BI or SAP Business Objects is a plus
- Basic knowledge of extract, transform and load (ETL) techniques and applications is a plus
- Strong understanding of business requirements gathering and systems analysis required.
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem solving skills