IT Director of Information Technology
The successful candidate will exhibit a proven track record of accomplishment as an Information Technology Executive with both Strategic and Tactical IT responsibilities. He/she will be able to work comfortably with Senior Management to align IT-Strategy with overall Business Objectives. Strong preference will be given to candidates with a background in managing overall Technology Strategy for IT Infrastructure and Applications.
- Lead IT operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization .
- Identify cost-effective opportunities to invest financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT and telecommunications services through oversight of staff and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that the financial targets are met.
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of IT staff at multiple geographic locations in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
- Negotiate service level agreements with both internal and external customers and service providers and monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met.
- Responsible for researching and evaluating new technologies.
- Support/manage multiple geographic Sarbanes Oxley compliant IT locations. Some travel required.
- Ability to successfully work in a matrix type organization Corporate, Group, Sector, and Division.
- Prepare and manage IT departmental budget.
- Oversee physical and classified IT security.
- BS or MS in Information Technology or equivalent is required.
- Ten years related experience.
Experience with cloud based implementations with a focus on sizing, cost analysis, management/maintenance, and scaling.
An understanding of DFAR/NIST Security requirements for IT infrastructure and operations
- Experience with ERP implementations and sustaining operations for platforms Infor and SAP
- Strong hands on Tactical and Strategic mentality
- Five years experience managing and/or directing an IT operation.
- Must meet eligibility requirements to access classified information.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
- Experience with hardware/software systems integration and troubleshooting required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- US Citizenship Required
- Woburn MA. Location
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Jan 17, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
Information Systems-Multiple Functions