PINCHme is a leading product sampling and digital marketing platform with a community of more than 3 million members across the United States, including more than 1.5 million followers on social media. We offer consumers amazing beauty, personal care, food and other household products to try for free in exchange for their honest feedback.
Our clients include leading consumer packaged goods companies such as P&G, L’Oréal, Coty, Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé Purina, Kellogg’s and Kraft. We help these companies gain product feedback and other rich insights from their ideal target consumer audiences, as well as generate social media buzz and user generated content & reviews, all designed to increase their bottom line sales.
PINCHme’s office is located in NoHo New York. We are an entrepreneurial, dog-friendly work environment.
We are seeking a Director of Finance who will oversee PINCHme’s financial operations and human resources efforts. The individual will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, account reconciliation and profit and loss reporting, overseeing all accounting activities related to income auditing, accounts payable processing, accounts receivable collection, tax compliance and payroll.
Reporting to PINCHme’s President, s/he must have leadership capabilities to inspire others while moving quickly to deliver on business objectives.
- Oversee all financial and accounting operations and planning • Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Chairman, President and Board of Directors (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required)
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firm and review firm’s performance
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, employee relations (hiring/terminating policies) and other corporate policies.
- Oversee invoicing to clients and account receivable collections
- Identify weaknesses with collection processes and implement initiatives to speed up collections and improve cash flow • Collaborate with Chairman and President on strategic initiatives and overall company leadership
- Responsible for all corporate and human resource activities including onboarding/offboarding, payroll and management of outsourced employee benefits and insurance providers
- Manage part-time bookkeeper
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and finance
- Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP and other regulatory compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, plus CPA or CMA required
- Public company experience and M&A experience preferred but not required
- Desire to work in a creative, demanding, competitive environment
- You must have a passion for getting things done and an appreciation for details
- You must believe in continual process improvement, and be flexible and proactive about jumping in to handle emergencies/fires as they occur