· Intra-city Transmission equipment planning for new sites roll-out and up gradation / dechoking of Rings. Planning for new nodes / equipment’s up gradations / OFC ring closure / Comprehensive planning based on subscriber traffic growth for Mobile, Voice and Broadband.
· Should have good exposure to CEN Routers of various vendors like Cisco , Alcatel and Huawei
· Achieve high network uptime, through efficient network architecture design and effective use of technology.
· Coordination with the Partner team to ensure timely and efficient transport network planning
· Ensure timely plans are released to deliver BW to the B2B and B2C customer
· Timely procurement of equipment for efficient inventory management.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
CEN & Metro Planning B1 Assistant Manager
Jan 17, 2018