Real Estate Transaction Manager
In this role you deliver value and strengthen Philips Real Estate (PRE) portfolio and strategic focus by means of delivering affordable, flexible, engaging and sustainable RE transactions. You source attractive RE transactions aligned to strategic focus & portfolio management. Additionally you will ensure PRE and business leaders make informed, sound decisions on them. You negotiate and close RE transactions and contracts, ensuring they meet or exceed Philips expectations. Furthermore, you secure a well-controlled transaction project lifecycle (including engaging, sourcing, conducting due diligence, negotiating, executing & closing a transaction).
- Manage all aspects (legal, financial, negotiation, stakeholder & vendor management) of a high quality, compliant (& auditable) transaction process;
- Analyze & research market. Procure, review & analyze RE valuation reports. Use financial tools (Discounted Cash flows, Multiples, Earnings per Share) to support rationale. Source & shortlist sites for expansion or relocation. Review, present and get approvals of Business Leaders & PRE Business Partners for Transactions;
- Advice and challenge strategic rationale, headcount projections, financial implications, identification of liabilities, risks and opportunities;
- Execution and closure (with external brokers) of real estate transactions: primary interface with brokers including selling, buying, leasing and subleasing;
- Property management: you ensure that the properties which Philips sub- leases to third-parties are well managed, contractual agreements are met (from and to the tenant) and documentation is kept up-to-date.
You are going to work in a team with the best and brightest in your area, providing an opportunity for each person to maximize their potential, directly contribute to our organization’s success and be appreciated for their differences. In fact, our culture is built on a foundation for valuing our employees as the key asset.
You will be part of the Real Estate Global team, reporting directly to the Head of Real Estate.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (including personal benefits package);
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount;
We are looking for
- At least a Bachelor in Economics, Finance or Real Estate. Accreditation preferred (RICS or similar);
- 5+ years of (corporate) real estate experience, mainly in Transactions Management;
- Solid analytical & financial acumen. Experience with (& understanding of) decisions which impact P&L and balance sheet;
- Knowledge of financial aspects as IFRS, NPV, IRR and understanding;
- Knowledge of civil/public legal property principles;
- Experienced in coordinating project teams, preferably in matrix environment;
- Experience in & has been responsible for transactions, negotiation & deal- making. Strong negotiator;
- Ability to influence business decisions through fact-based insight/ presentations;
- Ability to operate and proactively act in a dynamic environment;
- Negotiation-handling with uncompromising sense of business integrity;
- (Property management) Knowledge of legal and financial conditions of sub- lease contracts, set-up, negotiation, execution and management.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site- vacancy number 273741 .
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.