At adidas we’re redefining our digital presence to co-create the future of Digital and provide premium experiences across all consumer touch points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. The Digital Brand Commerce Team is driving this evolution:
Join us and help us shape this transformation.
At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
Use your vast experience as a software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level. Lead your team to produce exceptional software engineering quickly and independently.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational agile team, in charge of creating and enhancing our digital software products.
- You will be showcasing your creativity and using latest technology trends to bring ideas to life
- You will be part of a talented team of software engineers where you can learn and grow in your career
- You will establish and overlook guardrails for DevOps capabilities and processes for your area
- We offer continuous learning on latest technologies, from very talented colleagues, conferences and trainings, always rising your bar
- You will be interacting with best in class technical partners
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Eager to look for perfection via software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and everything as code.
- Passion for technology and sports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and partners.
- Strong hands-on mentality.
- Motivation to never stop learning the new technologies in the digital IT space and ability to teach others
- Strong experience in software engineering and development.
- Experience leading small teams and ability to grow others
- Specific technical skills.
- Experience in email marketing template creation. Email marketing tools experience is desirable (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, adobe campaign)
- Experience in backend integration technologies, experience in some of the next is desirable: APIs, NodeJs, KAFKA, TIBCO.
- Experience with source version control and CI/CD (Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Jenkins).
- Experience in TDD and testing tools, knowledge of some of the next is desirable: Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, RestAssured, Postman.
- Having experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Force.com is a plus.
- Knowldege in building SPA applications (React Redux, AngularJs) is desirable.
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods.
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent.
- Min. 7 years of Software Engineering IT experience
- Fluent in English
Sound good? Apply and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at
adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES