As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of the managed service for our customers so they achieve the defined objectives of scope, cost, schedule, and quality with excellent customer satisfaction.
It is also responsible for analysing process related data and deployment as well as production indicators in order to improve the quality of the services delivered and their automation
- A chance to participate in the management of one of the biggest TIBCO platform in the world based in Madrid;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other
What you will do:
- You will engage in requirements definition with clients;
- You will define strategy to achieve a successful roll out that satisfies client expectations;
- You will liaise with client and other stakeholder regarding project implementation and issues resolution , including regularly providing project status reports to the client;
- You will prioritize tasks and coordinate resources on assigned projects;
- You will troubleshoot and resolve complex client issues;
- You will monitor cost, progress and quality of projects.
- Consulting skills and demonstrated experience in building strong customer relationships;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing;
- Degree or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent qualification / experience
- Experience managing cross-functional and distributed teams
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience as Project Manager with documented experience of the activities and skills listed above.
- Familiarity with TIBCO Software products
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.